- YEAH GIRL I’MMA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND
- put them in a closet for you cause it’s polite
- YEAH BABY THAT’S RIGHT IMMA PICK YOU UP AND
- carry you to your bed cause baby I know you tired
- OH GIRL IMA SLAP DAT
- broom out of your hand because you’ve had a long day at work, and i can do it myself.
- WAIT TILL YOU SEE MA
- collection of politely worded love letters.
yes please mr hiddleston sir
when i was little and my parents were driving id pretend there was a man/being/thing running alongside the car who had to follow certain rules like “he can only travel by jumping from streetlight to streetlight” or “he can only walk on fences”
i was so surprised to find out that other people did similar things
i wonder what the underlying psychology behind it is
like its a really specific thing to do but almost everyone did it without telling other kids about it because we all thought it was probably weird or unimportant
i really hope that a psychologist sees this and will post the physiological reason why 99.9% of kids do this
Mine was a skeleton in a wheelchair - I had to save him by chomping my teeth. When I did his wheelchair would fly up.